Location: Remote (Ideally London / New York)
BuzzSumo is one of the world’s leading content marketing tools with over 3,000 paying customers. Our customers range from publishers like BuzzFeed, the Telegraph.co.uk, to Fortune 500 companies like Symantec and IBM.
We’re a small team of 8 who all work remotely. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us better understand the tasks and challenges our customers face.
Your main responsibilities as the Customer Success Manager will be to:
- Conduct customer interviews (in person and over the phone) to analyze, and understand our customer’s problems and requirements.
- Conduct churn interviews to understand potential issues with our product.
- Work closely with our support and product teams, and provide feedback on how we can continually improve our product.
- Build relationships with customers and check in regularly to ensure they are getting value from our product.
We’re looking for someone outgoing and enthusiastic. Ideally with experience working as a Customer Success Manager at another B2B SaaS company.
An understanding of Jobs to be Done Framework and applying it across all aspects of business would be ideal.
Being a self-starter is essential as you’ll be working remotely. Ideally you’ll be based near London or New York though, where lots of our customers and team are. You should be willing to travel frequently.
Key qualities we’re looking for:
- Relationship builder: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Content marketing knowledge: You understand content marketing and all the different aspects that makes content successful.
- Customer obsession: You care deeply about ensuring your customers are happy.
- Success orientated: You are comfortable working to targets such as customer retention rates and reporting on these regularly.
Working at BuzzSumo
We’re a group of motivated, hard working individuals working across several timezones. Self-management is essential, though we promote a non-political culture where anyone is just a click away.
We value clear, direct communication and focus on the most important task at hand. You also shouldn’t be afraid to challenge and test any assumption about the business.
We are innovative, nimble and lean. We respond quickly to opportunities and our passion is making our customers successful.
If that sounds likes a place you’d like to work at then you just may be a fit!